Hello from the Netherlands.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jeroen Jonkman, and as of today I am a enthusiastic user of your wonderful forum!

Can't believe how much information is shared, tips and tricks to discover and beautiful engines to see to trigger my attention.

I have been active in this exiting hobby for about 18 months now, so fairly new and have a lot to learn.
Comments are always welcome and questions will be answered, as this is what makes a forum.

For the people interested in my engines so far, please visit http://www.youtube.com/JeroenJonkman

Greetings from Holland!

welcome just a quick glance at your link I say you are well underway in the hobby. A lot more engines than I have finished in the last year and a half.
Tin

Jeroen Jonkman said:
I have been active in this exiting hobby for about 18 months now, so fairly new and have a lot to learn.
Comments are always welcome and questions will be answered, as this is what makes a forum.

For the people interested in my engines so far, please visit http://www.youtube.com/JeroenJonkman

Greetings from Holland!

Hello Jeroen, and welcome to the HMEM forums. That's a beautiful and interesting collection of engines you built. For the short time of 18 month's you have produced some incredibly complex and precision work.

I look forward to seeing you future projects and posts.

Thanks for sharing. :)

-MB

Welcome to HMEM Jeroen.

Very impressive engines.
I especially like your 3 cylinder vacuum engine design.

Rick

Jeroen,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome to the forum Jeroen.
I look forward to seeing your next build on HMEM!

Hello Jeroen,

Sorry, I should have given you the link to the forum but never thought. I am glad you have found it. Thanks for your replies and advice on my questions.

Best regards,

Nick

wEc1 Jeroen to HMEM
A very friendly and informative bunch.
Gordy

Latest posts

Back