• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gates V-belt for 9x20 lathe

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmot

Reaction score
I have one new M5 x 710 v-belt for the HF 9x20 lathe. Supposed to fit the other brands as well, Grizzly, etc.

My HF 9x20 lathe came with a defective belt and it broke shortly after getting the lathe. The info I got was that it took a 5x710 belt so I ordered two. Well the 710 belt would barely fit and it was a real struggle to get it on and was just too tight. I knew something was not right and I did some internet searching and learned that some of these lathes use a 730mm belt. That's what mine uses. I ordered a 5x730 belt and it fit perfectly. So these two belts have been hanging up on my shop wall for awhile. I have no use for them, and I don't know why I have been hanging on to them!

So here they are for sale. One still has the tag.

I will sell the one belt with tag for $12.50 shipped in the continental USA. Paypal gladly accepted, or a USPS money order.

Edit: Only one belt for sale now.

res007.jpg

Latest posts

Back