• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 3 inch rotary table - new

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffF

Reaction score
I have a 3 inch rotary table for sale that has never been used. I bought it from Micro Mark (their item #84755) for $103.96 a few months back and have since decided on a larger setup. This table is in perfect new condition. Will sell for $75 including shipping anywhere in the US by USPS one rate box. If interested, please email me at [email protected].

Jeff

JeffF. I'll take it. I'm a clockmaker and it will come in real handy. How do you want to be paid? James Lea

JeffF. I'll take it. I'm a clockmaker and it will come in real handy. How do you want to be paid? James Lea

James,

I'm really sorry, but someone got in before you to get the table. He is local and stopped over and picked it up Friday night.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back