• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Memory - NOW GONE

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have to give away free, two banks of 2GB DDR3 1333 memory, giving a total of 4GB.

Memory.jpg

These came out of my computer when new, as I upgraded it to 16GB, and are of no use to me at all.

These are only for someone who will use them for themselves, no rip off merchants who will sell them on.

As these are free, and I am very sorry, because of postage costs, UK, incl. Ireland only.

Before asking for them, make sure they are compatible with your machine and/or memory you already have in your computer.

Just for those that don't know. These will, if you have enough memory bank slots, upgrade your memory by or to 4GB, usually, to a maximum of 8GB on a standard machine.

First one to ask for them on here will get the pair (no splitting).

John

Buying memory from an old guy? Isn't that like getting wisdom from a teenager?

yes please ;)

i can swap out the 512mb in the dell that runs the cnc.

in return if you what something cnc'd (with in reason, just thought i would get that in) let me know.

Bogs,
If you find anymore free memory that fits a 6 7/8" helmet size can you drop me an email please.

John S.

Back