• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ford 300 inline six drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Now that the Ford 300 six engine is running well I'm offering the drawings for it also. Like the inline 4 cylinder engine it has a .750 bore and .875 stroke. I'ts a splash oiling setup but does have cooling through the block and head. I'm using a Hall type trigger for the ignition. The main components are 6061 aluminum with an iron head. The valves can be drill rod or stainless steel. The crank is made in 1 piece from 1144 stressproof steel. As with the other drawing sets they would be sent as PDF files so you could print them out as needed. They're 8-1/2x11 format.
Contact me at: [email protected]
gbritnell
http://youtu.be/tdrEHY3uqqs

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

I would love to make this model you can send me drawings

Droos. Please post an introduction and tell us a bit about yourself. It is not customary to request plans on your first post.

I have just started modeling for the first time I have found this site as a result of my research very useful information is very happy to be here

Latest posts

Back