• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: partially completed Corliss Steam Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeWho

Reaction score
I have a partially completed Corliss Steam Engine, I'm looking for somebody that would be interested in finishing it.
Castings, Materials & blueprints for a Model of a Corliss Steam Engine by Coles. I can provide more photos or even a short video if anybody's interested.

It would be nice to know where you live so overseas people would know what sort of postage they were up for ?

He is from the Los Angeles CA area.
Joe please read the rules . are you actually interested in model building or just trying to sell here . this is not crags list or e-bay or a free advertising service I see you have two posts both trying to sell this model looks like spam to me. advance and be recognized or you and your spam are gone.

I see you have been signed up for a while . IMHO a bit rude to be selling something on your first post.
tin

Ok, sorry, delete it.

He is from the Los Angeles CA area.
Joe please read the rules . are you actually interested in model building or just trying to sell here . this is not crags list or e-bay or a free advertising service I see you have two posts both trying to sell this model looks like spam to me. advance and be recognized or you and your spam are gone.

I see you have been signed up for a while . IMHO a bit rude to be selling something on your first post.
tin

I have a partially completed Corliss Steam Engine, I'm looking for somebody that would be interested in finishing it.
Castings, Materials & blueprints for a Model of a Corliss Steam Engine by Coles. I can provide more photos or even a short video if anybody's interested.

Hi,
I was wondering if this model is still for sale. I live in Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks
David Smith

Back