• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 3 - Remco 1/4-32 spark plugs

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mu38&Bg#

Reaction score
I have these to sell. New in box. 20USD each plus shipping or take all three and I'll pick up shipping. These have a 3/8" hex.

1239.jpg

Diesel....
If I didn't have a local source for NGK's at $12.00 each, I'd probably take you up on them. Advance Auto Parts stocks them in some stores and will transfer stock between stores if needed. Tiny little beggars.... eh?

Steve

Advanced Auto has ME-8 plugs? I saw them in a catalog at Farm & Fleet, but they couldn't get them. $12 is cheap. I talked to a dealer at NAMES and he said he has to order 100 at a time and doesn't get much discount from the $25 he sells them for. I probably have enough ME-8 plugs though. I prefer Rimfires for my airplane engines.

The Remco plugs are somewhat collectable, and often sell at this price. I was just hoping to sell them without Ebay. I run 1/4-32 plugs in my RC engines and these with the larger hex won't fit most of them.

Back