• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ENCO deal

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raym 11

Reaction score
Enco has a 6" horizontal rotary table (phase 2) on sale. $270 marked down to $180 plus 20% off thru 1/29/10. Promo code save20 . Free shipping is also available as an alternate whichever works best for you.

Ray M

Is this a good table? I have a 4 inch and would like something bigger. But I want to ne able to Mill with it. Can you Mill on something like this? I get alot of chatter when I try larger diameter cuts on my 4".

kel

Phase ll is generally considered to be decent quality tooling, as imports go. My problem with R-tables today is the overall size relative to their table diameter. The one you're looking at weights in at 42lbs and is 3.320" high and that's a big chunk of iron to fit onto a small mill table. The problem that crops up is that on a smaller mill tooling of this size can often leave little or no headroom for spindle tooling, especially if it's long, such as a drill chuck and drill bit. As long as you have the headroom to accomodate the R-table height and weight, the work, and the spindle tooling, the Phase ll should be more than up to the job. Usual disclaimer - I have no interest in Enco Corp or Phase ll products other than as a casual observer and occasional user.

Latest posts

Back