• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete set of Strictly IC for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcuttler

Reaction score
Well I am getting older, and if something were to happen to me, lots of my stuff would probably end up in a dumpster so I am selling my complete collection of Strictly IC. I have every issue from #1 through #84. except for #2 which can be ordered for $8.00 from the publisher. If I can find the #2 issue, I will include it too.

A complete set would cost you $672.00, and I am offering this set for $400.00 plus actual shipping cost via UPS ground. Add the $8.00 you will need to pay for issue #2, and your cost is $408.00 or a 39% savings. I will not break up the set, so please do not ask. I would prefer to be paid via PayPal, and I can be reached at davidcuttler at yahoo dot com.

I also will be listing a large collection of the Home Shop Machinist soon.

Thanks for reading David Cuttler

Dave could you please post an introduction in the welcome area and tell us a bit more about rourself your shop and your interests in model building. Maybe ever a photo or two of engines you built.

Also here a bit more detail of what you are selling ,what years were the magazine published how many issues are includes.
What size and weight of the packages to be shipped an an important one where are you located?
Tin

Back