• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete set Home Shop Machinists For Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilaz

Reaction score

I’m seriously considering selling my COMPLETE set of “HomeShop Machinists” magazines, from the first issue Volume 1, Number 1, Jan/Feb1982 to the current Volume 31, Number 5, Sep/Oct 2012. I would not mind keepingthe last year or so which would make for maybe 29 years up through 2011 or 29 x6 issues/yr. for a total of 174 issues.

Complete yearly 6 issue sets have been averaging $30 on eBayand elsewhere. 29 years at $30 would be$870 and I do not expect to get that. If you or any of your buddies might beinterested make me an offer. All serious offers will certainly beconsidered. Call, 602-944-8589 or email [email protected].

I believe they will fit in five (5) USPS Medium Flat RateBoxes for a cost of about $50. Media mail is not an option per the USPS as theyinclude advertising. I haven’t checked UPS. Total weight is approximately 80pounds.

Neil Butterfield

Phoenix, AZ

Neil:
If you read the rules offering stuff for sale is a privilege reserved for active members of this board.

so dear sir you have a choice. if you are interested in model engine building and want to be a part for this group then say so. this is best expressed as an introduction in the welcome section tell us a bit about yourself your shop and your interest in model engines.

look around read and be part of the group by contributing.

if you are just here to sell things then this post will be deleted. we are not a free to the world advertising service.

If there is some really good reason you can not be part of the group and you need to sell these magazines explain now and we will take your circumstances into consideration.
Tin Falcon Administrator.

Yes I'm interested in model engine building. Check my web site: http://www.nbutterfield.com

I believe I qualify and I've been a member of HMEM for some time...just not an active member. I will check the welcome section and tell a bit about myself and my model engine interests (I thought I did this once) although my web site is the best introduction.

As to my HSM magazines. I currently sell on eBay and I could easily put the magazines on eBay but I wanted to make an offer to engine builders first. That is why I did not set a price but explained the current market situation, gave the facts and requested offers.

At 77 I'm in my shop every day and a busy as hell "old fart" but I will get more active and check the HMEM site every day start contributing.

Thanks Tim,

Neil

I certainly appreciate giving the folks here first dibs.
thanks for the explanation. it is just that the only way I get to know people here is by there posts. if you do not post then I have no way of knowing about you your interests your motivation etc. I think you can understand that.

At 77 I'm in my shop every day and a busy as hell "old fart" but I will get more active and check the HMEM site every day start contributing.
Thanks
Tin

Thanks Tin. Sorry for calling you "Tim." I don't read well either.

I'll get more active,

Neil

Latest posts

Back