Christmas

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and a Merry Christmas and a happy New year to all
Just a minuet I am not so sure about you Australians and New Zealand'ers
I just occurred to me, now I know why I only get Little ( light) pressies from Santa. :mad:
You bu*ers get em first, with the cost of fuel (hay and things) Santa has to economist so off loads the biggest and heaviest presents first.
So we in the UK only get second best.
Well at least the USA only get whats left HO HO HO.
Just joking. :big:
The very best to all :bow:
Trev
PS the best pressies are things that measure very small.

merry christmas to all, and i hope you all get lots of things to make good chips with. jonesie

Happy holidays to All!!!! ;D

Wishing everyone an amazing festive season and an awesome New Years!!!

Andrew

Happy Christmas to all of HMEM and there family's, and a big thank you to you all, without your support this year would have been difficult.
th_wav Happy Christmas & a safe and happy new year! th_wav

The usual disclaimers......

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter/summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures (the Mayan's won't be here next year), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishees.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Regards,

Ken.

Yeah right Ken, and a happy Xmas to you and yours too. Also to all my HMEM friends and their families, and may you all have a blessed New Year. To all of you who keep Mayan time make your last a real blast.
Best wishes,
Ant

To All

At this time of year there is only one thing to say.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Cheers :)

Don

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all HMEM members, and a big THANK YOU for all the tricks that I learn here every day.

Roberto

Season's greetings to everyone.

May you receive all the health, wealth and/or happiness that you wish for.

Andy and Miranda

Seasons greetings to all,

Many thanks to those who post for our benefit and many thanks to those who respond

All the very best for the coming year - may it be as productive as you desire

Ramon and Sue

As mentioned before, thank you moderators, members, & all contributors to this site.
may god bless you all & your families.

John

Merry Xmas from down under. Thanks to the mods and members for sharing your experience and tips. Wishing all a safe break and all the best in the coming year.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
I'd like to take this time to thank all the mods for the excellant work making this the great site it is. Also thanks to all the contributors who have taken the time to document their builds, and everyone who has shared their projects and tips and sometimes their failures with us. It's the great people we have that makes this such a wonderful place to browse and spend time, Thank you all.

Have a wonderful holiday season, and a Happy New Year!

John

[size=10pt]Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks to all for your dedication to HMEM.
[/size]
th_wav

Pat H.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I second all the the accolades and can't thank everyone enough for all the great info presented here by the members and the selflessness by which it is done. Thank you. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ron

DSC01644.jpg

Latest posts

Back