• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bearing Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrist Pin

Reaction score
Hi All
I didn't know quite where to post this so I'll put it here.
For those of us who build small engines and prefer to use sealed bearings instead of bushings, finding tiny sealed bearings can be tough. When we find what we are looking for, the price can be high.
Right now, on the radio control hobby site "Hobby Lobby", in the "RC Parts Sale Items", there are a number of overstocked sealed bearings, tiny hardware and assorted gizmos for dirt low prices.
There a couple of larger sealed bearings on sale at "Hobby People" for $3.99.
Just in case anyone is interested...
Jim

You might also try rcbearings.com. I've dealt with them some, good service, good price. :big:
Daryl

Never Underestimate your Local Hobby Shop for Deals. The hobby shop in town here sells virtually any size bearing for R/C for $2 a piece, no matter what size they are all $2. I still cant find a better source, plus it is nice to go local whenever possible, thats worth any savings from the net.

Kel

Back