Attacked By a Dog

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
I like dogs and animals in general.
Our neighbor raises Boxers and they can be a little
unpredictable. She brought a few over tonight and I
fell victim to a vicious unprovoked attack.
I suffered multiple bites but I think I will recover quickly.
The wife happened to catch the whole nasty ordeal
on video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Gn0rrxcTw[/ame]

Yeah that mean looking mutt just might be coming here
to stay as soon as she's old enough.

Rick

Rick, bet that is the last time that dog will bit a machinist, he will say no more metal chips and oil taste in my mouth, is the dog OK, that is being bad of me, OK, I was wrong, don't look like you will need a blood transmission, I think that is the right word, nice looking little dog, take care, Lathe Nut

Lathe, you and I both know Rick's gonna spoil that puppy rotten despite his initial outrage and she'll have her own Very Special Place in his shop so she can keep an eye on him ... and mooch the treats he'll have close at hand.

Best regards,

Kludge

Rick,
Judging from the smile on your face that pup can start mapping out it's new home.
I am a firm supporter of shop dogs in the home shop.
They listen when things go wrong, are happy when things go right, and are non-judgmental in all circumstances.
Be sure to keep us updated with photos after he adopts you. Consider it a work in progress.
Gail in NM,USA

I think it is time for a Shop Dog thread in the Break Room.

Rick,

It's always a fatal mistake to pick them up and pat them. Now we know what your going to be doing for the next 15 years. :D ;)

Best Regards
Bob

Hmmmmm ... we learned to eat dogs and horses during WW1 - and should have continued the practice.

Had several over the years and loved them all, they were ones that people would drop off in the area we gave them good lives, then one day we got a little rat Terrie, he was the king of the house, when I would come in from work he would meet me a the door, dance on his hind legs in a circle until I would stop him, run jump in the chair then the sofa, then sit with me until it was time to go to bed, one afternoon he missed the jump in the chair fell on him tail end and broke his back, rushed him to the vet. nothing could be done, had him put down brought him home and put him in the ground, I and my wife have had some great time dealing with that, when it is just us he was so much fun, don't know if I want to go through that again, they sure can win your heat, all of your shop friend look great, enjoy them, they are on loan, Lathe Nut

lathe nut said:
when it is just us he was so much fun, don't know if I want to go through that again, they sure can win your heat,
I'm sure that the gain is much greater then the loss. "better to have loved and lost than never loved at all". Now were did I ear this. The head sometimes gets cramped with all kinds of nonsense. :-\ :-\

Latest posts

Back