Alternative to Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_kilde

Reaction score
Hello Folks

Should you ever get tired of building engines (god forbit), maybe a contraption like this could be a challenge

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiyzj80bPEY&feature=related[/ame]

Not sure where to obtain plans for the project :big: :big:

Fun video.

Looks like a good project for Zee! How about it Zee? You need another embedded processor project?? :big:

black85vette said:
Looks like a good project for Zee! How about it Zee? You need another embedded processor project??

I saw that video some time ago when I was searching for ideas for a hobby. It is very cool. Not sure if it's real or computer generated...does anyone know?

Thanks for posting it...I like that kind of stuff.

black85vette...the answer is YES...but not now!!! The embedded project at work is causing loss of sleep...won't be over until at least July...then six months to recover...but then another work project...hm...let's talk when I retire.

zeeprogrammer said:
I saw that video some time ago when I was searching for ideas for a hobby. It is very cool. Not sure if it's real or computer generated...does anyone know?

Thanks for posting it...I like that kind of stuff.

black85vette...the answer is YES...but not now!!! The embedded project at work is causing loss of sleep...won't be over until at least July...then six months to recover...but then another work project...hm...let's talk when I retire.
its definately computer generated a fella i did a loft conversion for has the software that does it hes some kind of musician artist who makes his money off musical art such as his computer controlled musical milkfloat wich some science useum gave him 400 grand for not bad !!!!! ( just wish id thought of it first)

Latest posts

Back