alot of people turned 62 today

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aonemarine

Reaction score
as a matter of fact way to many people turned 62 on the form, so many its slowing down my computer and rendered my phone useless.

scroll down on the home page and you will see what I mean....

Happy birthday and a happy new year to all

This is probably a result of the default birthday being set to January 1st, 1950 (or 1951? that kind of math confuses me this late at night) ... those people turning 62 haven't set their birth-dates.

I'm actually surprised the default isn't 1970... that's the usual Epoch used.

Could be the reason why I cannot access the site with my home computers using Internet explorer!! I can only access the site using my wife's iPad.

AND... today they are 63 WOW time flies happy birhday again guys.
Looks kie a glitch to fix or it may just pass in a day or two.
Tin

Haha, I thought something was wrong with my phone because it would never finish loading this site. I can only get here via my laptop. Hope they take care of it so I can get my mobile model fix :)

This is probably a result of the default birthday being set to January 1st, 1950 (or 1951? that kind of math confuses me this late at night) ... those people turning 62 haven't set their birth-dates....

Sorry guys, I'm one of the guilty ones. If I change it now, it wouldn't be fair... I'd get TWO birthday gifts from HMEM :confused: ... OK, I'll update my profile. The default made me much too old.

Davyboy

Latest posts

Back