Air Compressor wiring hookup?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steamnut2010 said:
This thread, like many others, is an educational tool, and the guys on the forum range anywhere from the beginner like myself to the very advanced machinists and builders.
Some of the threads come across a bit odd, but they are addressing a wide range of folks and experience, and I feel any thread is a learning experience, and therefore good.

Hear hear.

I think I gave the correct advice in the first response. It was technically correct and done very politely.

Now on the third page of responses, I will be more blunt. No inexperienced person should be playing with 575 volt 3ph power.

I won't even get into the electrical code and the liabilities when dealing with industrial power installations. I have been there when the inspector had power turned off to the building when he found an non approved installation.

The information I first posted above does not apply to this person's specific situation, so I am going to remove it to prevent confusion and to prevent misapplication.

There are those on the this forum who have 25+ years experience with designing 600V, 4,160V, 12,500V, and 23,000V systems.
The experience is here, it just has to be used carefully and safely, and best done off this forum in my opinion, since there are too many variables to be able to give safe answers on a forum.

steamnut2010 said:
there are too many variables to be able to give safe answers on a forum.

And on that note gentlemen, the topic is closed

Best Regards
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back