Aciera:Tool Gloat

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshafter

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Well I'm back home from 1000km roundtrip to pick up the Aciera F3.(http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=17676.0) Have been a long journey 9h drive each way(stayed night over in Bergen. Loaded and strapped the mill this morning and started on my way home on bad roads-rainstorm-fog-blizzard and the most beautiful wether w/ sun and snowy mountains- 3 fjord crossings w/car ferry's- over 4 mountain passes thru numberless tunnels.(short description on how the nature is here on the West/ Northwestern part of our contry)
But now is my Aciera here to stay. What am I gonna do with my RF-clone? Sell it? Or offer it to my nephew(allready give a way one Myford Ml7 and a small Emco CNC lathe to him) he have a bigger garage than me. ;D
Do I hear pics. oh! oh! give me time till tomorrow guys. I promise.
CS,

That is quite the journey to get a mill!!!!

Will be checking back for the big unveil!!!! :big:

Congratulations!!!

Andrew

Crankshafter,
You know...the only thing to put in the sightglass, is akvavit!! Skol!.
A great day when you bring home that Swiss Miss.
Mosey

Hi guys I'm back with some pictures of the Aciera mill.
First, strapped down in the van.
IMAG0680.jpg

And here on the forklift-
IMAG0684.jpg

and here you can see the assoseries comes with it: from left Horr. ram, next vertical head and the slotting head and a rack with collets from 1 to 15.5 mm and on the werry top hardley wisible the horr.arbors 22 and 25 mm.
IMAG0685.jpg

there is a crappy paint job on it but I will repaint it in the original collor seen on the horr. ram.
Every thing seams to be in a smooth and good condision, will try it under power hopefully to morrow.
CS
PS. Mosey: I hardly taste the Aquavit anymore but before I love it together with a glass(or two) :big: with cold beer. Skål.

Now i understand the distance you travelled to pick up that mill!!! ;D

Very, very nice!!!!
A great find!

Andrew

Gloating is fully justifiable over such a fine tool. Congrats! :D

Grattis till en av de finaste maskinerna som finns :)
Jag trodde det var en dator du skulle hämta när du skrev i pm:et att det var
en Acer du skulle hämta ;D
That wasnt many ho understand, sorry ;)

I guess there are a few who understand the PC joke ;D
If its the same price as a X2, ill take two, no wonder you took that trip

Latest posts

Back