• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5hp VFD - $400

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joel

I have a new/unused Toshiba model VT130G3U2080N4 - TOSVERT-130 G3, 24.3 amp, 7 ½ hp “True Torque Control” industrial speed drive in a fully waterproof NEMA 4 enclosure, rated for wet locations and outdoor use. It has a 2 line plain English display, DC injection braking, motor protection circuits, full torque at zero speed for positioning and locking the spindle, RS-232 port, 15 speed presets and many other features beyond my limited ability to understand. This is a top of the line drive that originally cost several thousand dollars.
Will sell for $400. The VFD is located in central Texas.

From the product manual:
This adjustable frequency solid-state AC drive features "True Torque Control" - Toshiba's 'vector algorithm' that enables motors to develop high starting torque and compensates for motor slip. The G3 also features a multi-lingual forty-character LCD display, RS232 port, dynamic braking transistor, and ground fault, overload, and over-current protection. These features, combined with built-in special control features such as PID, drooping, trim, and dancer control, make the G3 suitable for a wide variety of applications that require unparalleled motor control and reliability.

Contact me at [email protected] if you would like a .pdf of the manual.

Latest posts

Back