What happened to Photobucket?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holt

Reaction score
If this is posted in the wrong place, please move it.
I have been using Photobucket for some years, and suddenly they have "improved" the editing part, making it impossible to draw an arrow or a circle to highlight a detail in the photo.
This is how i did it before

DSC02941-2.jpg

This is what i managed with the new editor

DSC03020-1.jpg

If anyone knows how to get a decent result out of the new editor, or know how to get the old back, please let me know.

Holt

I use Microsoft Paint for that type of editing then Save As JPEG when I'm finished.

Rick

You can still draw , I just tried it. Choose the pic then click edit and it opens in a new screen.
Choose 'Decorate' on the top tabs and you can draw, erase etc.

Roy

GIMP is a free, open source image manipulation program for many operating systems. It's not as easy to use as Photoshop but with practice and self education you can produce the same photographic results. Get it here. http://www.gimp.org/

I use Gimp also, mostly to resize my pics to a suitable size for posting on the forum. I have used it's other features on some other projects and after some playing around did everything I needed to do.

Latest posts

Back