Update on Miniature Wheel Grinder

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just too cool. Showed it to my wife and she loved it. She gives you; Thm: Thm:

Thanks Danny. It was designed as it progressed, and one thing inspired another, etc. Ralph

I was trying to figure out what miniature wheels needed grinding . I was curious to see this machine. as stated interesting art.
tin

Thanks Tim. I appreciate your thoughts. I also think of it as mechanical art. Ralph

very well thought out mechanical design.
A nice work of mechanical art, and very nice details built into the whole scenery as well.

Thanks Hobby. It started out to be a simple mini finger powered replica of a peddal wheel grinder I remembered from childhood; then it became complex when I decided to power it othrerwise. Solenoids and moment arms worked well for this. Then it was obviously missing an operator, so that happened next. I think it's finished now?

Ralph

Now he needs a mechanical woodcutter as a companion.
Tin

Hi Tim. Yes, I actually have been pondering a saw mill or drag saw scenario of sorts. Any body have any pictures of such to model after?

Ralph

Latest posts

Back