The clock at the top

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loose nut

Reaction score
The clock at the top, that tells us how long we have spent on this site, is it just there to let us know how much time we have not been in the shop. I spend to much time every day on this and the HSM site but I put it down to a good trade off, there is a lot of good info available here and some very knowledgeable people that share their "smarts" with us. I think a lot of us amateurs would be in trouble without this resource, but that clock is like a guilty conscience pointing a finger at me.

When better weather comes I will be in the shop more. Today its 37F and windy. We all know long sleaves and machines are a NO-NO so I will stay inside and surf.

In the summer I like to spend late nights out in the shop tinkering. On hot days I jump in the pool and cool off.

The clock is good at telling us to get off the computer and get stuff done. :D

You will find that in the summer the sites see alot less action, in fact Im so tired of winter I look forward to mowing the grass again.

Does the clock also log time spent in the arcade ???. It might be interesting to find out the split between the board and playing around in the games. However, :-\ maybe that statistic should only be available to the guilty party.
It is very easy to consume time in there.

Ed

ed miles said:
Does the clock also log time spent in the arcade ???. It might be interesting to find out the split between the board and playing around in the games. However, :-\ maybe that statistic should only be available to the guilty party.
It is very easy to consume time in there.

Ed

Im glad the arcade is used, I need to get in there and whip some ass. ;D

Latest posts

Back