Having gotten the Muncaster engine to the initial run state I have decided to revive my example of the Comber engine, Elmer's #46. The parts have been sitting is a storage drawer in my shop since 2008. One reason I didn't continue is that I didn't get parts from everyone on the team, and as well got interested in other projects. I've been thinking of getting it running for CF, so I have about 2 weeks to make the missing parts and get a runner. Personal challenge! Taking inventory it appears that the parts I need to make are: Two heads Two rollers Two pins Air inlet barb The hard parts are in hand, although attention will need to be paid to fitting, esp. with the bearings.