• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuart Turner kits

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Folks. My question is where do you go to sell 2 Stuart kits ie. is there a special web site on Ebay for model kits like this or can thay be sold on this web site. I am member of this group but I do not want to be sepping out of line. Thank you Regards Red.

Hi Red,

Are you selling kits as a business? or are you just making room in your shop for something else?

Dave

Having used Ebay for quite some time, I'd suggest the "Toys & Hobbies" section. Lots of model engines there. The better the description of the item the better the results, Photo's need be included for best results.

What are they? How much do you want? you could post in the For Sale forum here as well.

I'd suggest the "Toys & Hobbies" section. Lots of model engines there.

Try subcategories:

Toys & Hobbies -> Model RR, Trains > Live Steam

Toys & Hobbies -> Model & Kits > Tools, Supplies & Engines

Hello Folks. Thank you for you'r help. Dave no I'm not a business just need to sell some of my collection, @75 on fixed income not enough time not enough money. I have been hesitate to make any coment about price of the kits because I don't know the protocal. Ther are 2 no. 4 kits one revers kit, I bought the kit from Coles in 1964. along the way one of my friends had trouble with the straps so I gave him 1 of revers kits and time has passed.

Mr Barrows You are certainly welcome to post in the for sale/trade section here. check the http://www.stuartmodels.com/ site and check the current price if available. I would think that a private sale price would be about 70 -75% of current retail but just a guess. You can always come down if buyers feel the price is too high. Price to far below retail and it could get snatched for resale.
If these are new in box 1964 vintage kits they may have collectors value as well. you can always check e-bay and see if any similar kits are selling and for what price. And there is always Google.
Tin

Latest posts

Back