• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stewart #8 casting set for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dryheat

Dryheat
Reaction score
I have for sale a casting set for a Stewart number 8 engine. It is still in the original package, bubble wrapped and with the detailed drawing. I think the pictures tell the story but if you want more information ask. I’m asking $150.00 plus actual shipping and insurance or pickup in NW Phoenix area.
ES

DSCN0615 (Copy).jpg

DSCN0617 (Copy).jpg

DSCN0621 (Copy).jpg

DSCN0619 (Copy).jpg

DSCN0620 (Copy).jpg

DSCN0624 (Copy).jpg

Dryheat it is not normal practice to make ones first post a " for sale " thread. Please post an introduction in the welcome section and tell us a bit about yourself. If you are in a rush to sell, may I suggest taking the highest offer on EBay or similar site.

Hello Dryheat,
Do you still have the Stuart No. 8 kit for sale?
Regards,
John Leeds

Sorry, it’s sold contingent on receipt of funds. We agreed that buyer could look it over and decide if he wanted to purchase it. I expect it is sold.
ES

Hello Dryheat,
Keep me posted, I will purchase sight unseen based on your photos.
JL

Back