Searching for Engine Builder in Ohio.....

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronxFigs

Reaction score
There are a number of beautifully made engines by "dickinohio" (Dick in Ohio) posted on You-Tube.

I would like to contact this man but do not know how to e-mail him to ask him questions about his engines. I want to contact this gent privately, and rather not ask him questions regarding his engines, on the You-Tube page, but will, if I have to.

Do any forum members know this man? Is he a member of this forum?

Any information on how I could contact this model engine maker would be very helpful.

I would like to know if there are any drawings for sale for the 'Flat-6 Boxer' engine?

Thank you.

Frank

dickinohio" videos on You-Tube

"Miniature Flat 6 Engine"...(improved version)*****seeking drawings
"Twin Cam Hoglet"
"Open Inline 6"

PLEASE contact me: [email protected]

Dickinohio is a registered member here he has been active as recent as three days ago .
Perhaps he will see this thread.
Tin

That's great to read!! Thanks for the notice.....you made my day!

Frank

EDIT: Just tried to look up this member, but I don't know the forum name that he posts under. If anyone knows how I can reach this forum member please let me know. I would like to send a PM.

He uses the name dickinohio do a members search by that name his info will come up all the way to the right is the tab to send a message.
It appears he only lurks here.
So no posts to date.
Tin

Thanks- don't know how I missed this. BTW, I just made a contact with this gentleman.

Grateful for your help.

Frank

Dick Advance and be recognizes citizen join the fun here.
Tin

Latest posts

Back