Passed up deals !!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZipSnipe

Reaction score
Ya know lately I have been coming across deals that would make you all cry.

In fact I am still crying over the $300 mint condition Rong Fu 31 mill drill.
The machinist tool box full of mechanic tools for $30
The rolling Craftsman tool cart in mint condition with tools $50

The mill drill I royally screwed up on as I was there first and didn't hand the guy the money instead figured I would line up help and cherry picker to move it, once that was acquired I called the guy and he said some kid just loaded it up in the back of his truck.
DOH !!!! Why on God's green planet did I not hand the guy the cash I don't know it was right there in my pocket, I took it out of the bank for this sole purpose.

The machinist toolbox, well I let it slip away because I have 3 machinist tool boxes full of tools and didn't need another, let someone else get a sweet deal

The rolling tool cart, I kinda of need one but then again kinda don't really need it so again let someone else have a sweet deal.

So point is, its a good time to buy tools !! Oh did I mention the several under $300 metal lathes that were for sale in my area......

So point is, its a good time to buy tools !! Oh did I mention the several under $300 metal lathes that were for sale in my area......

And what area is that?
I am also not sure what you mean by "didn't need" another one!

John

Went to a yard sale of tools years ago. At the end of the auction, they sold a wheelbarrow for $25.00.
Didn't need another wheelbarrow, and couldn't get it home in my car anyway, so let it go to the only bidder.
When he took it away, I noticed that it had about 100 lbs of brass and aluminum cut-offs in it. Still kicking my self for not bidding on it. I could have given him the barrow and kept the metal. Duh.
Mosey

Latest posts

Back