New Old Member in Cleveland Ohio

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

brian99s

I joined this site in March of last year but have lurked but did not contribute to this fine site finally gotten my shop together so I can begin building/learning. I currently have a Logan 10 inch lathe, power hacksaw, Rollin band saw, and an Industrial Hobbies vertical column mill. It takes alot of $$ and time to put a small shop and the required tooling together but I am thier now. Until I find my dream machine which is a bridgeport mill and a Monrach 10EE.

The members on this site are very helpful and inspire me, Bob W who is a member of this site as well as others introduced me to Industrial Hobbies on his blog site as well as this site.

Once again thanks to all of you.

Welcome to HMEM, Brian. Glad to see another Logan owner. I have a Logan 11.5" lathe. Looking forward seeing some of your work.

Chuck

Brian,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome aboard, Brian,

I used to fly into Lost Nation now and then for coffee & some hanger flying, and to Burke Lakefront because they had an absolutely delightful restaurant there. The second was an excellent way to impress a date.

You'll find a pretty friendly & knowledgeable bunch here more than happy to impart wisdom and humor on about every subject whether it has any bearing on machining or not.

Best regards,

Kludge ... the Forum's duty bad example

Thank you all for this warm welcome. If anyone is passing through the Cleveland area, please let me know. I would love to meet with you over a coffee.

Latest posts

Back