Never enough space

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrewCab

Reaction score
for us UK lot ............. though we try and stretch it as much as possible ;D

anyway ................... I may have a bit of a problem :eek:

DSCF3997.jpg

things seem to be changing a little :eek:

so ............... pop quiz ............... ???

answers on a postcard ........... below :big:

CC

Perhaps ................ a slightly bigger mill, swarf magnets I have a plenty cheers ::)

CC

Just to prevent Rob having a coronary ;D :big: ;D

DSCF4000.jpg

CC

Ahhh :idea: - it is a bigger mill then :big:. Shoehorn won't work; you'll have to get a darn big crowbar :big:

If your "swarf magnets" are of the same variety that I have - (don't just attract ferrous swarf - ali & other non-magnetic materials are also attracted), do you also end up with punch-holes in your hands when cleaning them ??? :big:

Arnold

:big: I WIN , WHAT DO I GET ;D
show us more, looking good so far........................ great pack of dogs.."swarf magnets"
Rob

CrewCab said:
I may have a bit of a problem :eek:

Solution, Box it up and send over to the Colonies. I might just have a bit of extra space available.

Arrow points to the one barn i use now, have another that is empty, might be able to squeeze the "package" in somewhere in the yard.

Space.jpg

Too much space can be just as bad :)

RobWilson said:
:big: I WIN , WHAT DO I GET ;D

A brand spanking new invisible raincoat ............... don't lend it out mind 8)

There is no more yet ................ except in the back of the Van ..........

DSCF4001.jpg

The plan tomorrow was ......... eldest Son would pop over and give me a hand with the heavy bits, unfortunately he played Rugby today and now has one arm in a sling ............. so plan B kicks in .............. ;)

errrr ............. there is no Plan B :'(

CC

Foozer said:
Solution, Box it up and send over to the Colonies.

Thanks for the help ............. however; having travelled to the Southern extremities of the country today ......... to collect "said item" ..................... OK .................... it was 40 miles :eek: :D :big: ................ I'll make the sacrifice and squeeze it in ............ the offer is much appreciated though :bow:

CC

Oh, I don't know CC. I would just bet that a case of OSH could have the effect of rounding up a few stout backs to assist you. Shoot, if it were, I'd even come over and have a go for you, of course it would take me about 16 hrs to get there, and thats if I left now :big:

BC1
Jim

Just what i need CC ;D
what make of mill do you have there ?
Regards Rob

RobWilson said:
Just what i need CC ;D

You can have two if you want ;D

OK, once all the parts are put together it should look like this ..........

Piccy02.jpg

providing I get all the bits in the right order ::)

CC

Blimey ............. that's a really crap photo ............. and it's not mine ???

hang on, I'll try and find a proper piccy 8)

CC

CrewCab said:
Thanks for the help ............. however; having travelled to the Southern extremities of the country today ......... to collect "said item" ..................... OK .................... it was 40 miles :eek: :D :big: ................ I'll make the sacrifice and squeeze it in ............ the offer is much appreciated though :bow:

CC

40 miles here is two separate 30 minute road delays for construction, running the gauntlet of road vultures (radar cops) and a half dozen guys wanting to wash your window at every stop sign.

I think in Texas its 'bout a 6-pack trip.

UPS delivers :)

Robert

TWO WOULD BE GOOD, ONE FOR WOR LASS :big:
any chance of a smaller photo of the mill :) very nice CC Thm: NICE ONE
Rob

RobWilson said:
TWO WOULD BE GOOD, ONE FOR WOR LASS :big:

Nay prob's .......... 2 in the post as I type ::) .................. honest ???

smaller picture :D blimey .......... on a pin head probably ............ anyway, hopefully a "slightly" larger piccy has appeared 8)

CC

Whoo - Hooo ! Nice mill CC Thm:
Now I'm jealous !!!!

As to swarf magnets - my motley collection Rof}:
smaller-IMG_1183.JPG

Regards, Arnold

Latest posts

Back