Model Engine Builder Collection

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agmachado

Reaction score
Helo Guys,

Today I completed my collection the Model Engine Buider magazines! Thm:

Now I am waiting the issue #23, but here in Brazil the mail does not work without tracking. Soon, Toni will send for a friend in New York city and He sends to me here. It's a bigger logistic engineering !!! ;D

Now my intent is buy the collection of Strictly I. C. magazines !!!

But I will wait a friend travel to USA bring to me, because I plan travel to USA only in next year for know some exposition of machinists and maybe also know some people here (HMEM).

Take care brothers,

Alexandre

Very nice!!!

And remember Canada is just across the border!!!! ;D
Always welcome!

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

How are you ? I hope that fine! And the cold... declined ? Here the cold is beginning at night, but slowly...

Yes, I will not forget... so, speaking of Canada I have the intent of study the E.V.I.C. engine project... see on http://rbowes1.11net.com/dbowes/index.htm

David Bowes lives in Peterborough/ON, but for me the dificult is send the money to He send the project for me, becouse no accept PayPal, only cash, check or Western Union for internationals.

Take care,

Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

It is still cold, but not as bad now.
Just raining a lot.

If you want to send me the details and the money i can order the book for you and send it your way!
No problem at all!!

Let me know!

Andrew

Back