Marv's Flywheel Program

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4156df

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where to go to download Marv's Flywheel Program? I've checked the "Downloads" area, but I may have missed it. Thank you.
Dennis

Morning Dennis!

Yep found it for ya..... http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz

Used the search function put 'Marv' into it and then selected his name from the list on the right, where it tells you who started the thread. that brought up Marvelous Marv's profile and there was his web address ;D

Have fun.

Ralph.

The URL for my page is part of my sig so it appears in every post I write.

Yikes...it's always so obvious after somebody points it out! Thank you guys.
Dennis

Help, please....I've managed to download the program and make data entries, but when I make the last entry and hit "enter", the program just closes and I get no solution. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Dennis

You know, if this keeps up, I'm going to demand that everyone sign an affidavit that they've read the Introduction on my page before I answer any questions about my programs.

THE VERY FIRST LINE IN THE INTRODUCTION SAYS:

*** NOTA BENE ***: If you're too lazy to read this introduction, at least read the last four paragraphs so I don't have to waste my time answering questions already answered here.

I didn't write that introduction just to practice my writing skills.

Marv,
Sorry. I'm trying to do better at reading instructions.
Dennis

Latest posts

Back