• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Machinist wanted!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralphee

Reaction score
Hello to all.

First post here, and my reason is, i could do with a machinist, capable of CNC and milling alloy.
I have a project on the go, as i build Star Wars models, and for this particular job, i want an ATAT, stop motion armature fabricating, or at least, quotes on the job and yes, thats the four legged walker type thingy lol.

This is just a short post here, to see if any of you guys here, offer out services, as i wanted to skip going to any larger companies, as, there just doesnt seem to be any love there, or understanding on how this thing will work.

I have the drawings in a PDF right now, so i can supply them if need be, so you can get a handle on what i need doing.

bests........lee

lee the focus of this site is for folks that build model engines a hobby and to help others do so and assist with machining techniques an other related items. We are more than happy to help any hobby machinist at any level that wants to learn. This includes model builders.
This site is not focused on commercial machining.
If someone here wants to help you fine I am leaving your post.
I am curious are your models a hobby for you or is this a commercial endeavor you need assistance with.
Tin

Latest posts

Back