Machinist Calulator Prog for Nextbook2

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
Ok android fans out there I need some help. I Farly recently purchased a borders surplus nextbook 2 from Big lots.It is basicaly an android powered book reader music box wifi device etc. I realize not the latest technology but not obsolete either. With a bit of on line searching I found a couple of free machinist calculators for androids. One by SANVIC the other by asme. Can I download these into my tablet. I keep getting a no android phone associated with this account error . Can someone help.
Tin

Hi Tin

Do you have an email account setup on your tablet ?

No I guess that could be the problem? Thanks for responding Mogrens over a hundred reads and you are the first one to attempt a answer.
Tin

Hi Tin

I have to admit, that I have just got me self a smartphone, and is in the process of learning.

I have made my first application for Android, (a HSS tool speed calculator, you can see a screenshot on my website) and have found that when the android system finds an APK-file that is not installed onto one's device, it will suggest to install the file.

I can send you the file via email, and if you can see the file on your tablet, maybe it will install.

I believe taht fetching app's from Android market, demand that you have a google account on your device, but not sure about this.

Latest posts

Back