London model engineering exhibition

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebird

Reaction score
Hi

Because I have written and had published several articles in model engineering magazines they have very kindly sent me 2 tickets to the London model engineering exhibition at Alexandra Palace on January 22nd -24th 2010. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, the date coincides with my daughters 16th birthday. I did offer to take her but she declined, what can I say?? This leaves me with the 2 tickets that I would like to offer to a member of this forum free of charge.

So on a first come first served basis the first to shout up will be the winner.

Cheers

Rich

Rich,
What a very generous offer!!

I would have loved to take the tickets off your hands or even offered money to compensate for your personal sacrifice, but.....I've just spend £££££'s this weekend on buying the wife a new car and spent every last penny I had saved to do so.....

I hope you and your family enjoy the birthday celebration :)

So, to whoever is the lucky recipient, enjoy the show, take lots of photos and tell us what a great time you had... :D

Generous indeed Firebird. Sadly I have bought my two tickets But I'm sure they will be welcomed by someone.

John

Hi

Just thought I'd bring this back to the top in case you have missed it. They are still up for grabs.

Cheers

Rich

Hi Rich,

If they are still available, I would like to take up your kind offer!

Let me know, and I will PM you my address.

Regards,

Anthony

We have a winner folks.

Anthony, send me a pm with your address and I'll drop them in the post for you.

Cheers

Rich

Anthony,
I hope you'll take pictures and post them for us poor souls over here across the pond.
Regards,
Dennis

I certainly will. i kind of feel obliged to... ;)

I am also attending the exhibition at Sandown Racecourse, Surrey on Friday. Will take pictures and post them here too.

What with the pictures from the Midlands show in October, perhaps I should become the HMEM's 'roving reporter'! :big:

Anthony

Latest posts

Back