Local members

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seagar

Reaction score
Hi all, I live near Coffs Harbour N.S.W and would like to know if there are any other members in or around this area that would like to get together and maybe start an interest group.I would also like to invite any members that are touring in the area (Coffs Harbour is a popular tourist area) to contact me and call in for chat and a feed or drink.

Ian (seagar)
Coffs Harbour,
N.S.W.
Auatralia.

A very hospitable offer Ian, and one I'll keep in mind. And the same applies for anyone finding themselves within a couple of days camel ride from Bathurst.

Hi all yep me to is ther any one on her ner durham city

Any one new interested? :shrug: I would still like to start an interest group on the narth coast of N,S.W.

Regards,
Ian (seagar)

I might be able to partake in it occasionally, since Coffs is a few hours by car from Tamworth. I am in some ways quite lucky I reckon, there are a few people around here that are into model engineering, who run a miniature railway. And John Buckley lives within a short bike ride of me. (Seen him many times, he's a nice fella, very helpful to me.) He tells me that he often checks this forum, but I don't know if he's a member or not.

H Ian, Ill certainly file this away for the appropriate time. Thanks mate.

I made use of Tels hospitality a lil while ago, a true gentleman. I enjoyed my visit, just a pity that I was in transit and couldnt stay longer.

Therefore I respectfully make the same offer for my locale of Griffith NSW, and mid next year Batemans Bay. I call this paying it forward...(as opposed to paying it back) thats where if someone does you a good turn you do it for someone else...

I do like the community we have on here (and Madmodders).....

Hi Frazer ok and the same to you to if i can hellp in any way regards bob

Just to butt in.

Bernard,

It is not really safe to display your email address on a public post. You are just liable to have it hijacked or be sent loadsa spam.

There are some real nasty scumbags about who scan all sorts, looking for unwary folks such as yourself.

It is best to just delete it from your post and hope they haven't got it already.

Your email in your profile should be safe.

Bogs

Latest posts

Back