Litttle nemmett thumper

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillybilly

Reaction score
Since the completion/ loss of interest in the Hasbrouck 10 (in that i mean got it to work on air now it just needs a some fettling up ) i have embarked on the building of a nemett ic engine .

Currently cant get pics loaded as my pc and the camera seem to have ended their relationship ,i am kind of working on it !!!!!!!!!!

Well the nemett now has the crank, cases, conrod ,sleeve,cooling jacket ,and bearing housing made and a piston that moves up and down in the bore so i have been cracking on with the head .

I have made a 3 stage d bit that will finsh out the valve areas in one pass ,am just having issues with the throat size on my mill ,it looks like i am goin to have to turn the knuckle head in the horizontal and do it that way so i will have to keep an eye on the ball when i do that .

Have been hampered alot by the weather and the installation of my home brewed heating system but will be cracking on now !!!

Will see if i can get the pc /camera relationship back on track and get some pics loaded ,meantime back to the tea / swarf and biscuits :)

Hi
Is it this one,
4strokeengine.jpg

I plan to try this when it gets a bit warmer, I shall follow your build.

Roy

Yup that will be the one ,got it done up to the cylinder head .No pics at the moment due to technology :)

Currently cant get pics loaded as my pc and the camera seem to have ended their relationship ,i am kind of working on it !!!!!!!!!!

Try borrowing a camera from a friend and introduce it to your computer. Sometimes a little jealousy works to restore a relationship

Could be a plan stan ,could loose the friend however when my PC wrecks his camera for some obsure reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Latest posts

Back