Hi from Australia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickieb49

Reaction score
Hi there , i'm Mick and as you have read am from Australia, Just found this forum and am stoked to find you all.
As you may have noticed have uploaded a set of plans for a scale Hemi 426 V8, as am trying to build one to put into a scale Jet Sprint Boat, this little project has been going on for a couple of years now and only the drawings have been sort of finished.
Will ask a few stupid questions from time to time so appreciate your patience.
Cheers Mick

Oi Mick, and welcome. Orstralia is a fairly big bit of dirt mate, as you will find if you ever try to walk across it - whereabouts are you?

Hi Mick, welcome to HMEM.

Chuck

G'day m8,
A big welcome from the western shores of Oz.
You'll love it here and soon develop withdrawal symptoms if you don't get a daily fix of HMEM.

Cheers
Phil

Welcome to HMEM Mick.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Rick

Mick,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Hey Mick I want to welcome you to HMEM but be for warned it is habit forming but very enjoyable. Is there any way you could present those prints in a different format I am having trouble downloading them. Cliff

G'day Mick
I'm also a recently joined member and also from Australia (Melbourne)
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to sharing your posts.

I have been away from making anything for many years and have become fascinated with this very helpful forum.

Cheers
Phil

Latest posts

Back