Hi from another newbie this time from Fife Scotland

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neebs

Reaction score
Hi All,
Stumbled across this site the other day, liked what I saw and registered same day.

Just a few quick notes about myself...

Been hooked on machine tools ever since I was first let loose on a Myford lathe, way back in my school days, 40+ years ago.
Been a sucker for machines ever since.
Took the opportunity of early retirement last year and have spent the last few months resurrecting my machines and breathing new life back into them. (They have lain dormant for the past 15 years...as my youngest daughter was, at that time, seriously into horses...and so the workshop had to take a back seat).
The good news is that we now, no longer have the horses...so I am FREE again.
Workshop is a now cramped 7m x 5.5m double garage filled with the usual tackle...Lathes (x4) Milling Machines (x3) Shapers (x2) Drilling machines (x2) Surface grinder plus all the supporting equipment e.g Belt Linishers, Small presses etc.
Oldest machine is my old Myford ML7 dating from 1948 and the newest is probably the J & S 540 grinder from circa 70's
All the rest are 60's and 70's machines.
Will post some pics once I have figured out how...

Best Regards to you all for a great site,
Neebs

Welcome to the forum Neebs wEc1 Sounds like you've got an awful lot of gear in your workshop th_wwp ;D

Vic.

Welcome to the forum! As Vic said, it sounds like you've got quite a shopful! :bow:

Neebs,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Neebs,
Will look forward to those pics of the shop.

Regards,
Bill

Welcome Neebs,
Since you only lurked for a day....you may not know......we what pics

Tony

Welcome to HMEM Neebs.

Rick

Welcome to the forum Neebs.
So what are you going to do with those tools? stickpoke

Welcome to the forum Neebs wEc1
I'm waiting for the pics of your workshop th_wwp

Latest posts