Hello Everyone

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeter

Reaction score
Hi, I joined about a week ago. I have been reading some posts. and looking at all of this beautiful work that you guys do :bow:. A little about myself. I have been a toolmaker for a number of years. and a machinist before that. I am not an expert by any means. I learn something new every day. I am building a new shop that will be heated cooled and a good electrical system all in one. Something I have never had before. I am like a kid in a candy store with this. I have my best friend helping me with this too. He is a very good electrician among other skills. I have learned a lot from him. My interests are many to list some I like engines of all types, watches and clocks, pattern and foundry work, and making things. To date I have only made 4 small wobblers of one kind that I made at work in slow times. When my shop is done i look forward to getting started. I also have to say that this is a nice group of people you encourage each other and don't flame or that other nonsense I have seen at other sites. I like being a member here and look forward to learning and showing you guys things i have learned over the years.
Terry ;D

Welcome to HMEM Terry.

I have been a machinist for about 30 years myself and I have no problem saying I am
NOT an expert! I'm liking your outlook from the beginning! ;)

Rick

Terry,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

PS It helps if you put a general location in your profile. Then when you need or can help with sources of bits many and various we know which country.

Welcome Terry. wEc1 Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new shop.

Regards,
Rudy

Hello from sunny UK. I guess you are on the other side of the pond as you mentioned the candy store.
Just like to say it is good to know there are skilled people such as yourself willing to pass on their knowlege to us beginers. We are grateful to you all.

Peter :)

Welcome Terry.....and please....do post pictures of your shop as it progresses. We love pictures and watching someone elses new shop come along is almost as good as doing it for yourself :)

Regards,
Bill

Thank you for your kind words. I live in southeast missouri. U S A I will post some pictures soon. Terry ;D

Southeast Missouri? Near Cape? I got married in Advance. But I call Springfield my hometown. Went to school in Waynesville.

Again...welcome to the forum.

Terry,
Welcome to HMEM from the other end of I-55 ;D

Latest posts

Back