Hello All Been Absent For Awhile

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desellers

Reaction score
I am sorry to say that my time and mind have been seriously trashed in the last year.

July 3 2013 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. My life became a blur of doctors, tests, chemo, ambulances, and finally hospice. My wife was my soul mate for 49 years and my wife for 45 years. The cancer won and she passed on 10/6/2014. This left me devastated and for the first time in half a century alone.

Two days before Christmas my brother-in-law died of a heart attack. The day I got home from his visitation a neighbor told me that his wife was just diagnose with stage 4 esophageal cancer.

So forgive me for my lack of attendance on the forums but right now I can make no promises to anyone. Please keep me active I do intend to return.

Dennis Sellers
Model Dimensions Machine LLC

Hi Dennis,
very sorry to hear this. my sympathy.
I'll make a place for you in my prayer, hang on my friend

Dennis I am sorry to hear of your trials. It seems that life has a way of getting very difficult at times, then finally gets better and shows a whole new side. Please accept my condolences for your wife's passing. My wife and I have only been together for 30 years, and I cannot imagine life without her.

Godspeed.

Terry

Back