Having a hard time working today

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time doing my real job today. Its sunny and 70 degrees F outside, which is unheard of in November in Ontario. There are 10 billion maple leaves laying in my yard screaming for me to go out and pick them up with my pull behind leaf sweeper upper that I pull behind my garden tractor. There is the most interesting steam engine setting on my shelf demanding that I start machining the cylinder body RIGHT NOW!!!---And here I set, on my compooter, designing cooling conveyors for a heat treat facility.

Brian Rupnow said:
Its sunny and 70 degrees F outside

Well its, dark, damp, miserable and about 7oC here, ................ so at least you have something to smile about Brian :D ........... ayway, it's the weekend in 24 hours time so cheer up ;D

CC

Brian Rupnow said:
I'm having a hard time doing my real job today. Its sunny and 70 degrees F outside, which is unheard of in November in Ontario. There are 10 billion maple leaves laying in my yard screaming for me to go out and pick them up with my pull behind leaf sweeper upper that I pull behind my garden tractor. There is the most interesting steam engine setting on my shelf demanding that I start machining the cylinder body RIGHT NOW!!!---And here I set, on my compooter, designing cooling conveyors for a heat treat facility.

I understand your dilemma all too well!

[size=20pt] Procrastinate: Hard work often pays off in time, but laziness always pays NOW! [/size]

Only problem with this plan is it doesn't pay too well. If you figure that out, let me know!! ;D

Back