• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munich

Reaction score
Hello,

I have got these beautiful engines for sale.

I sell them for my father, he is not so familiar with the internet.

He knows what he payed for them, but please make an offer. It is difficult to rate a current value.

Cirrus.jpg

fordklein.jpg

harleyklein.jpg

Hello Munich,

This board is not primarily a marketplace for engines, no matter how well they are made. The sellers/buyers forum is a service for contributing members.

I would suggest you put these engines on eBay with far more detail such as bore, stroke, more pictures and videos of them running if you want to get a fair price for them.

Our members do not know you, and have no guarantees that any transaction will be a favorable one. You may introduce yourself and give more information about these engines here but as usual buyer beware.

Phil

Like Phill said this is a forum for people primarily interested in building engines. Buying and selling is only a plus for a contributing member.

Besides you will attract a much larger market on ebay than guys who have spent a mini fortune on metal working gear for the purpose of making engines!

All the best,
John.

They are beautiful engines but signing up to sell here and attempting to sell on a first post IS a clear violation of forum rules it is called spam.

Hello,

please calm down.

Sorry I didn´t want to hurt forum rules.

I just wanted to offer the engines to people who are interested.

Regards

The other major factor is You are in Germany. I presume the engines are as well.
The Marjory of members here are from the US Some are from UK France Germany etc.
Location is very important when attending to sell large item.

I just wanted to offer the engines to people who are interested.
Then sell elsewhere this forum is for folks interested in learning to build engines.
Tin

It would seem to me that with a proper introduction, location of the engines, etc., this post should not be a big problem. They are beautiful engines. Most on this forum are builders, but there maybe someone who would be interested in buying an engine or might know someone else, not a builder, who would be interested. I do agree that a much larger number of possible buyers would be available on Ebay.

Regards,

Chuck

It would seem to me that with a proper introduction, location of the engines, etc., this post should not be a big problem.
That is true. Anyone who reads and follows the forum rules is allowed to post in this sub fora .
We want folks here wanting to learn about engines. What we do not want is folks to show up for the sole purpose of selling something.

If munich or anyone else want to sell here he needs to follow the rules . If he just wants to sell engines he is in the wrong place.
Tin

Latest posts

Back