emails from HMEN

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan

Reaction score
Why did I suddenly start to get emails telling me that there is a new posting on a subject that I had posted on? I hadn't changed anything on my computer and it just started today.

I been getting them since I became a member.

Don't know why you just started to get them now.

Ron

Also weird...

I used to get an e-mail notification when there was a new PM for me.
Quite recently, with no alteration of settings on my part, this has stopped.

Oh well, just means that i have to pay attention!

Joe

Stan said:
Why did I suddenly start to get emails telling me that there is a new posting on a subject that I had posted on? I hadn't changed anything on my computer and it just started today.

Stan,

on one subject only? maybe You hit the notify button on that topic, or checked the "Nofify me of replies" checkbox in the "Additional options" while posting on that topic.

on all subjects?
Automatic notifications on all subjects the user has posted on, can be activated/deactivated by logging in and going to "Profile" -> "Modify profile" ->"Notifications and email" and checking/clearing the "[] turn notification on when.." box.

To stop notifications on a single topic You're no more interested into, You have to follow the link on the notification e-mail You received. --> "Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here" ....

HTH
Marcello

Thanks Marcello. It is on one thread only and I had tried to post a picture on that thread without success so I may have hit numerous buttons trying to get Photobucket to work. I haven't used it for a while and things have changed (again).

Latest posts

Back