Ed (Big Bore)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete

Reaction score
I really couldn't decide what part of this forum to ask this on so please be understanding. Anybody know where Ed, user name Big Bore is or how he's doing? He and I have been back and forth for quite awhile with personal emails, Have sent some emails as usual directly to his home and no answer for the last 2 months. I'm kind of worried about the guy as I know he has some serious back problems. If you'd rather not post anything here, An email directly to me if you know anything would be appreciated.

Pete

O.K. 68 views up till now, No news, I will recheck this in the morning but I need to leave for work tommorrow and will be without email for approx. 16 day's. Would still appreciate any and all info about Ed.

Pete

Pete

I can't really help you but from looking at his profile it says that he was last active on the board on April 20, 2010.

On the Madmodder forum he was last active on March 24, 2010, 02:22:37 am but only had a total of 4 posts on that board.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help and I wish you all the luck in finding him. :bow: :

Cheers :)

Don

I've noticed he was kind of scarce lately, too. Hope he's doing okay!

Dsquire and Dean, Thanks. Appreciate your effort. He's not the type of guy to just drop off these forums without a dammed good reason. Due to my job I'm gone for long periods of time and thought I may have missed something about his no show on this forum. I did check his last postings as Dsquire did.

Pete

I've got to leave for work but will certainly check this when I get back. In a couple of weeks.

Pete

Latest posts

Back