• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CCGT 0604 tips

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just recently bought some ground carbide tips for my popular size tooling at a great price. These are for stainless steel cutting and finishing, and are now, unfortunately, completely out of stock.

Stainlesstips.jpg

But a quick search for the aluminium, non ferrous & cast iron ground tips, I have come up with these at a very good price compared to what they cost in the UK.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10PCS-NEW...236?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab3aa8ec4

John

Hello,John.
Unfortunately this seller does not ship to Germany.
Any guess why?
Cheers,Ralph

It says he posts worldwide unless he thinks Germany is on another planet. I would get on to Ebay for an explanation

Bogstandard said:
Ralph,

I didn't see all the exclusions, maybe you can get them cheaper in your country already.

John

Hello.
No,over here the regular price is about 10€ each.Branded goods,like Iscaar or Sandvik are even more expensive.
You can buy a lucky find at ebay for about 4€ each ,but that is very rare and often you have to order a bulk to get that price.
Cheers,Ralph

Ralph,

Mine cost 27 pounds delivered, about 40 euros for 10.

They are selling basically the same thing here in the UK for about 40 pounds, so a good saving and worth the four day wait.

It really does pay to search around, do that ten times and you have well over 100 pounds left in your pocket.

I nearly bought a bulk batch of around a thousand of the CCMT 0602's for 150 pounds a while ago, but thought I had better not.

John

Latest posts

Back