Brass torches.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divided He ad

Reaction score
Hi Eric, as requested some more pic's of my torches... the first real thing I ever designed and made on my own lathe :'(

008.jpg

005.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

Don't suppose any one knows a good cad/tech draughtsman that could pro draw my plans? (erm for free!! or at least the copy of the plans and the written out instructions! ;) )

Would be nice to have them looking proper!! ;D (two kind gents offered, will see what they look like? ;D)

(Never did get any drawings... There are good reasons for this. So if anyone thinks they can do a good job???....)

Ralph.

Divided He ad said:
Hi Eric, as requested some more pic's of my torches... the first real thing I ever designed and made on my own lathe :'(

008.jpg

005.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

Don't suppose any one knows a good cad/tech draughtsman that could pro draw my plans? (erm for free!! or at least the copy of the plans and the written out instructions! ;) )

Would be nice to have them looking proper!! ;D (two kind gents offered, will see what they look like? ;D)

(Never did get any drawings... There are good reasons for this. So if anyone thinks they can do a good job???....)

Ralph.
Hi Ralph,
Did you ever get drawings done for your little lights?
How about posting some shote of the insides?
Regards,
Gerald

I am working on them for Ralph. Give me a couple of weeks to get them to him.

Eric

Hopefully he will post them on here. They look great little stocking suffers.
Regards,
Gerald

Back