Anyone attending the MidEast Model Engineering Expo?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadecy

Reaction score
Anyone going to the show in Zanesville, Ohio this weekend?

http://deboltmachine.com/_wsn/page13.html

- the specific information is at the bottom of the page.

I will be there as a vendor... at least I'm planning to at this point. Stop by and say hello if you are there.

I was there. There was a small turnout of exhibitors, maybe 20-25. I had my Holt and 4 cylinder (engine of the month) running most of the day. It's a shame the spectator crowd wasn't a little larger but I don't know how extensive the advertising was. Maybe next year it'll pick up now that people are aware of it. I'll try and get some pics posted as soon as I can.
gbritnell

I was at the show this weekend and to me it was well worth the drive down (from Mansfield, Oh). All the displays where great. being a first time show and small made it possible to talk to you guys that build the engines, at NAMES it is hard to get thru the three deep line of people and spend time and really looking over the great work. It nice to have two shows just two hours drive from me, one in the spring and one in the fall.
I thank all you guys that displayed your work and to all that work to get the show started. I also tried to but something from most of the vendors.

Thanks Again

Jim Geib
Mansfield, Oh

Thanks to all who came! It was definitely an enjoyable event and was a good experience for me being a vendor for the first time. Lot's of nice displays and engines. The steam aspect was lacking since there were no air lines supplied.

In my estimation it was a definite thumbs up and a must go next year event. For the first year it was not bad at all. :)

I really enjoyed talking to everyone and learned some things about flame eaters I didn't know.

I brought everything to setup my table, etc. but I forgot my camera!!!! DOH!

Hope to see you all at the Cabin Fever and NAMES shows.

Latest posts

Back