MidEast Model Engineering Expo 2012

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuhncw

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've not seen Paul Debolt's, 5th Annual 2012 MidEast Model Engineering Expo mentioned yet, so decided to post this note.

The show is Oct 19 and 20th at the Muskingum County Fairgrounds, in Zanesville, OH.

Here is a link to show information: http://www.deboltmachine.com/id13.html Scroll down some.

It is a small, but very enjoyable show. I hope to see some of the HMEM members there..

Regards,

Chuck Kuhn

This is a great show. We are planning on being there

Chuck,
I hope to be there. I know Doug is looking forward to being there also. I am looking forward to seeing your SB running.

Jeff

You guys are making me feel bad. Its a long way from Maine, but Id sure like to go. If I could find one more 'must do' along the way I'd do it.

And I know about the Air Force museum, and have been there on a previous trip.

I'll be there with some of my toys.
gbritnell

I am planning on going Saturday. Nothing to show, but hope to meet some of fellow modelers. I'll be the plump fellow with the John Deere hat on. See ya all there.

I'm not getting in from Europe till Friday so I won't be able to get there till Saturday morning, but I'll be there with some engines.

This post might show up twice because I wasnt logged in the first time. Anyway, I plan on attending and will bring my 1" Case as a work in progress as well as some of my usual engines. Chuck: I was wondering if you know if Ron Clark will be there with his Offy? Ron Colonna

This post might show up twice because I wasnt logged in the first time. Anyway, I plan on attending and will bring my 1" Case as a work in progress as well as some of my usual engines. Chuck: I was wondering if you know if Ron Clark will be there with his Offy? Ron Colonna

Hi Ron,

Ron Clark and his Offy plan to be at Zanesville. Ron and I are traveling together. See you there on Friday. Looking forward to seeing your Case.

Regards,

Chuck

Steve, thanks for posting the links to the video and the photos.

Many thanks to Paul Debolt, his family, George, and the crew for another great model engine show.

I'll be back next year.

Regards,

Chuck

It was another good show. A big thank you to everyone who made it happen. I certainly hope to be there again next year. Ron Clark and I had our Offys running one at a time. Ron would have liked to have run them both together but I think the noise would have been too much for people trying to carry on a conversation. We had people holding their ears as it was. Ron Colonna

Latest posts

Back