Airsoft

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
Or a Saturday morning stroll in the woods . not exactly. AIR SOFT REPLICAS THESE ARE NOT REAL FIREARMS.
My son has been getting pretty heavy into the hobby of playing air soft. He has been wanting me to try it. He and my wife conspired and bought me a uses m1911 pistol replica as an early birthday present. . And I ended up buying a couple of electric guns missing parts ad put one together. well yesterday he got me out on the field to play. The field is at range 14 MWR Rod and Gun Club Fort Dix NJ.
All kinds of neat toys on the field snipers rifles , AK -47 , M-4/M16 SAWs SIG 552 , etc etc.

Team green dominated the field all day. here is a pic of the motley crew .
teamGREEN.jpg

More info on the days events and lots more photos. Also info on R-14 for any Jersey guys out there.
http://www.airsoftnj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=20284
BTW I am the good looking one wearing the hat that appears to be heavily armed.
Tin Falcon

Nice pic Tin, I bought a couple of gas blowback pistols before they changed the law over here. Unless you go to a club regularly the only Airsoft guns you can buy are Pink or Orange or some other bright colour! Luckily my Glock 17 and Infinity custom are in correct livery.

Vic.

I bought a MP-40 (german WWII replica) from craigslist last spring. I use it to harrass the squirels out back. Loads of fun.

Latest posts

Back