• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

360 Brass stock 2.75 diameter

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcjustis

Reaction score
This is all 360 Free Machining Brass. All cut offs from a job I did awhile back. I have several different lengths. You can see in the pictures, but I'll list them out here for you.

All dimensions in inches and all pieces are 2.75 inches in diameter.
Lengths

and two pieces with holes in them

2.1 long with 1.11 hole
2.7 long with 1.21 hole

In all its about 40 pounds of 360 brass. I just hate to send it to the scrap yard. I'm sure someone here can use this. It's about 23 inches long if you add it all up. 360 brass is going for about $170/ foot right now.

I'll let this go for $75 you pay shipping, I'd prefer paypal and I'll pay fees. If you don't have paypal, a postal money order will work as well.
A large flat rate USPS box $18.75 and you can add insurance if you wish. (whch I'd recommend)

If you don't want all of it, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Martin

brass.jpg

Latest posts

Back