• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb or trade for axa qctp

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werowance

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am looking for a cheap phase ii or similar axa qctp.
i am open for trades or a good price. there are many on ebay, but for example i have a brand new er32 chuck on mt2 mount that i have no need for. so that pluss a little cash or something if anyone has one they would like to part with.

i also have a very tiny a2z qctp thats just not big enough for my lathe. the handle is broken but that should be an easy fix, so i could throw that in to if anyone is interested.

if so just pm me. i can do paypal for the cash part if anyone is interested.

I have a China made AXA that's new and an extra on the shelf. The handle to tighten the wedge is located wrong and the hole needs to be re-drilled in the correct location and tapped. This is a common problem with the posts coming out of China and the fix is simple. I have the twin on my Grizzly 11 inch lathe and it works OK after I located the handle. 50 bucks if you want it.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back